Buildings insurance is designed to protect homeowners and property investors from losses due to covered perils. At Econorisk, we offer a buildings and sectional title product designed to cover all types of property owners.

These include:

  • Sectional Title Residential and Business Properties
  • Commercial Buildings
  • Homeowners Associations
  • Residential Homeowners
  • CSOS Act Fidelity Insurance

Community Living Schemes have rather distinct needs due to the legislative requirements pertaining to the insurance that they are required to obtain. Insurers have developed cover that ensures Trustees can comply totally with their fiduciary duties in this regard.

For Managing Agents, the procurement of insurance on behalf of Community Living Schemes is simplified significantly through access to an insurer that is well-equipped to deliver exceptional cover, service, and security to Trustees and unit owners.

Our business is uniquely resourced to accommodate the robust service demanded by the high claims volume associated with Community Living Schemes. In addition, the claims call centre offers Managing Agents, Brokers, Trustees, and Unit Owners the convenience of a telephonic claims process.

We are able to offer a number of different cover options. Cover is subject to terms, conditions, exclusions, and exceptions of Insurers.


For tailored cover to suit your buildings and sectional title requirements, contact Econorisk on

Cover options:

  • Buildings
  • Building glass
  • Theft of fixtures and fittings
  • Power surge
  • Standard subsidence and landslip
  • Automatic inflation and escalation
  • Loss of profits/business interruption section
  • Loss of rent
  • Leak detection home modifications
  • Alternative accommodation for live-in domestic employees
  • Alternative accommodation for domestic pets
  • Cleaning and maintenance equipment
  • Public liability options
  • Employer’s liability
  • Principal controlled contractors liability for alterations, maintenance, and additions
  • Directors/trustees indemnity
  • Office contents section
  • Money
  • Personal accident assault (included in money section)
  • Loss of water
  • Fidelity guarantee/ commercial crime
  • Accidental damage
  • Security services
  • Machinery breakdown
  • Business all risks
  • General all risks
  • Geyser all risks
  • Geyser component malfunction/breakage cover
  • Garden landscaping
  • Electronic equipment
  • Locks and keys